cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Chris Wilder-Smith <ch...@wilder-smith.org>
Subject Re: Multipart form upload
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2004 19:21:19 GMT
Geoff,

Maybe a bit more pertinent info:

After the correct request object is returned from the RequestFactory, I
see these request.get(str) calls:

request.get('cocoon-reload')
request.get('cocoon-form-encoding')
request.get('cocoon-view')
request.get('cocoon-action')
request.get('fileID') -- part of the post
request.get('MAX_FILE_SIZE') -- part of the post
request.get('file') -- from the multipart?

Then I see the next getServletRequest() and things go awry

Chris