cocoon-users mailing list archives

From kk020...@netscape.net
Subject Authentication Framework - Automatic Sign-in?
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2004 16:15:47 GMT
I am using cocoon 2.1 with the authentication framework to build an application that is for
both PC and smartphone users. Mobile users should be authenticated automatically through their
msisdn which I can get from the http header. I got this to work with an authentication resource
that executes the auth-login action and - on success - redirects to the originally requested
resource (and otherwise shows the login screen). So far so good - this works fine for http
GETs.

There is one case where an unprotected page does a http POST to a protected page. In this
case, I lose the parameters of the POST, I could not find a way to have them forwarded to
the redirect-resource of the authentication manager. The documentation says somewhere that
it should but it is not visible in the RequestDumperValve traces. BTW, I also noticed that
the authentication redirect is a http redirect even if I specify the cocoon: protocol.

Anybody can help? I would appreciate it.

Cheers
Konstantin