cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Brent L Johnson" <br...@bjohnson.net>
Subject RE: A notebook for Cocoon development
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2004 22:05:41 GMT
I've noticed something very similar.  I've got a production
box running right now out of Florida and it runs Cocoon
with Tomcat just fine.. been running for well over
a month now (with small amounts of traffic though,
since it isnt scheduled to go live until next month).

But my development machine (which is the same as the
production machine, just no RAID and only 512MB ram)
really starts choking if I'm repeatedly restarting
Tomcat (4-5 times in a day I mean).

Let's hope I dont have this problem on the production
machine since this is for a government contract :)

- Brent