cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Slappy Tang" <sla...@bjohnson.net>
Subject RE: Encoding Params in the Sitemap
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2004 15:22:29 GMT
It was - and the solution was to use the
RawRequestParameterModule.  I found some docs
in the Wiki for using this... but it doesn't
seem to work as it should.  The parameter
returned is still not the encoded version.

I then talked with Joakim Verona and found
that he emailed a patch to the mailing list.
I used his patched version and it works just
fine now.

Is his patch included in CVS now?

Thanks,

- Brent