cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Mark Lundquist ...@wrinkledog.com>
Subject Re: [woody] Multiple bindings?
Date Sun, 15 Feb 2004 11:27:58 GMT

On Feb 15, 2004, at 2:03 AM, Bruno Dumon wrote:

> On Sun, 2004-02-15 at 10:50, Mark Lundquist wrote:
>> Why not just call the form.createBinding(), like woody() does?
>
> Because that method doesn't return anything, but stores the binding in
> property of the form object, called binding.

Ah right...  Is there any reason I shouldn't Bugzilla a request for
createBinding() to return the created binding?  It clearly would make
this kind of thing more straightforward, for a one-line code change.
You might know of some reason why it's a bad idea, so I won't bother if
it's going to be a waste of time...

Best Regards,
— Mark