cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Bert Van Kets" <b...@vankets.com>
Subject Re: building Collection from JDO problems
Date Sun, 22 Feb 2004 14:24:58 GMT
Antonio,
I got Druid to run, imported my databse, configured the JDO generation and
got the build.xml file you speak of. It took me a bit longer than it souncs
though.
Then I copied jdo 1.01 libraries (double checked the version) to the lib
directory in my output dir and built.
The class file is enhanced as mentioned by Ant.
I removed the old link class from my webapp and copied the new jar file
over.
But when I use this generated library I still get the same error.
javax.jdo.JDOUserException: Class given to getExtent,
be.bvar.admin.links.Link, does not implement
javax.jdo.spi.PersistenceCapable

I am on the verge of throwing this whole thing out and using plain jdbc
connections in my bean. :-(

Bert