cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Linc" <lincolnmitch...@iprimus.com.au>
Subject Re: Lynotype sample - Permissions?
Date Mon, 16 Feb 2004 08:01:28 GMT
I found a similar error in msg05088 - Linotype Problem (Mozilla). Stefano
mentions setting a global variable to fix the problem:
-----
<global-variables>
  <home>/samples/linotype</home>
</global-variables>

and later on the following usage:

<map:parameter name="home" value="{request:contextPath}{global:home}"/>

This fix makes it at least independent on the servlet container (config).

Stefano?
-----

Does anyone know where to makethese changes. Which files? where abouts in
those files?

Linc