cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Bert Van Kets" <b...@vankets.com>
Subject Re: building Collection from JDO problems
Date Sat, 21 Feb 2004 15:59:05 GMT
> I saw in your flow script:
>
> var dao = new Packages.be.bvar.admin.links.LinksDAO();
>
> but in your Java file:
>
> public class linksDAO {
>
> Just a typo?

No, it is not a typo and probably the reason why I have this problem.
I'm not going to repeat what I was just shouting, but it wasn't pretty.
Like always, the problems that are the most difficult to solve are the most
stupid problems made.

I still have to test it, but I'm sure this is at least one problem solved.
I'll see where I get now. I have another obligation at the moment (family).

Thanks a lot all for your help and explanation. I will type out (a) step by
step Wiki page(s) to explain on how to set up Flow/Woody/OJB. There's no
need for other people to go through my ordeal (even though they probably
won't make the same stupid error as I made).

Bert