cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Eric Jain" <Eric.J...@isb-sib.ch>
Subject Re: Evaluation of Cocoon
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2004 20:38:19 GMT
> I don't believe that flow will work correctly, as it doesn't share
> its continuations, as they aren't shared within sessions.

Yes, that was precisely the point. In any case this does not concern me,
as pointed out my application is completely stateless...

Nevertheless I'm somewhat surprised that Cocoon doesn't store state in
the session, as sessions can easily be replicated within a cluster. I
don't think sticky sessions solve the problem completely, especially if
one of the reasons for having multiple machines is to allow users to
continue their work seemlessly even if a machine goes down or needs to
be taken offline.

--
Eric Jain