cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Rob Gregory" <Mi...@RosesGroup.com>
Subject RE: [ESQL] esql:more-results seems broke with Oracle
Date Mon, 16 Feb 2004 22:13:42 GMT
Thanks very much Christian ;o)

Was a little concerned nobody seemed to be able to help with this and
grateful one of the Guru's has been able to offer some advice. I have
seen your name mentioned all over the net while trying to resolve this -
especially with regards to ESQL and am glad for some pointers into where
to look next.

I will no doubt be posting again once I have narrowed this down a little
as would be a real shame for me to have to degrade back to Cocoon
version 2.0.3 and while I hope this is only a problem for me, I suspect
that it's more a problem with Oracle.

Again thanks very much for the pointer & I will help as much as I can to
help resolve this for all if it's not just my problem.

Much appreciated