cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Bert Van Kets" <b...@vankets.com>
Subject ClassNotFoundException and not unique container name : cocoon-portal
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2004 10:20:42 GMT
Hi all,
I just did an update of my CVS Head and built the whole thing (clean
built!).
Checking the logs I saw that I got an ClassNotFoundException
org.exolab.jms.jndi.InitialContextFactory.
So, I go to Sourceforge, get the needed classes, build and add the lib to
Cooon.
Now, when I start up Cocoon again, I get a stack trace (see below)
complaining about a duplicate container name called "cocoon-portal". A text
search on this string doesn't give me anything. So I'm stuck (again). :-(

Isn't there supposed to be a dummy class for the openJMS classes???

Is the container name hard coded? If so, it's never goign to be unique is
it? :-/

I can live without JMS, but it seems there's something wrong here.

Bert

P.S. Using JDK 1.3.1_6 and Tomcat 4.1.29 on WinXP

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: The given container name is not unique:
cocoon-portal
	at
org.apache.pluto.PortletContainerServices.createReference(PortletContainerSe
rvices.java:53)
	at
org.apache.pluto.PortletContainerImpl.init(PortletContainerImpl.java:101)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.portal.impl.PortletPortalManager.initContainer(PortletPort
alManager.java:211)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.portal.impl.PortletPortalManager.initialize(PortletPortalM
anager.java:173)
	at
org.apache.avalon.framework.container.ContainerUtil.initialize(ContainerUtil
.java:282)
	at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.DefaultComponentFactory.newInstance(De
faultComponentFactory.java:313)
	at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ThreadSafeComponentHandler.initialize(
ThreadSafeComponentHandler.java:143)
	at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ExcaliburComponentManager.initialize(E
xcaliburComponentManager.java:558)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.CocoonComponentManager.initialize(CocoonCompone
ntManager.java:547)
	at
org.apache.avalon.framework.container.ContainerUtil.initialize(ContainerUtil
.java:282)
	at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.initialize(Cocoon.java:340)
	at
org.apache.avalon.framework.container.ContainerUtil.initialize(ContainerUtil
.java:282)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet.createCocoon(CocoonServlet.java:1371
)
	at org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet.init(CocoonServlet.java:514)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.loadServlet(StandardWrapper.java:93
5)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.allocate(StandardWrapper.java:668)
	at
va:210)
	at
eNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)
	at
	at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:995)
	at
va:191)
	at
eNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)
	at
	at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:995)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.invoke(StandardContext.java:2417)
	at
)
	at
eNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)
	at
java:171)
	at
eNext(StandardPipeline.java:641)
	at
org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:172
)
	at
eNext(StandardPipeline.java:641)
	at
	at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:995)
	at
:174)
	at
eNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)
	at
	at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:995)
	at org.apache.coyote.tomcat4.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:193)
	at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:781)
	at
ction(Http11Protocol.java:549)
	at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:589)
	at
a:666)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:479)