cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Rob Gregory" <Mi...@RosesGroup.com>
Subject RE: Can anyone explain this
Date Sun, 15 Feb 2004 00:13:48 GMT
Are you getting the resource not found error from Cocoon or from your
sevlet container? Sounds like the request is not getting as far as
cocoon...

//Post ----------------------------------------------------------------
My setup is Windows/Tomcat5.0.18/Cocoon2.1.3 and some really weird
things
are happening but I'm new to cocoon so maybe I'm missing something
really
obvious.

      <map:match pattern="jobcentre/">
       <map:read src="minimal/index.htm" mime-type="text/html"/>
      </map:match>

Whenever I have a matcher like the above, right at the start of my
pipeline, on cocoon 2.1.3, I am finding that I get a resource not found
error whenever I hit on http://localhost:8080/cocoon/jobcentre/

However, the really weird thing is that if I go into the jobcentre
directory under cocoon (there is one and that's what seems to be causing
the problem) and delete index.htm then the problem disappears. Let me
emphasize I don't change the sitemap, I simply delete a file which is in
a directory that cocoon ought not even to be accessing at this point,
and
all is well.

Can anyone explain this?