cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Slappy Tang" <sla...@bjohnson.net>
Subject RE: HTMLGenerator and Request Params
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2004 19:49:22 GMT
Umm - I don't think that's the answer to my question.
Maybe I wasn't clear enough in my explanation of
the problem.

When using the request action there's no need to include
the "../" before the parameter name.  My understanding
is that you do that when you are referring to things
matched by the pipeline pattern (i.e. <map:match
pattern="test/*.html">...).

I'm not having a problem accessing the parameter.. that
works just fine.  But if I specify something with a
SPACE in it, the HTMLGenerator throws an IOException.

Thanks,

- Brent

-----Original Message-----
From: Loic Quintin de Kercadio [mailto:loic.kercadio@anyware-tech.com]
Sent: Friday, February 06, 2004 3:00 AM
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: Re: HTMLGenerator and Request Params

The answer is in a mail posted less than 48 hours ago... (4 Feb, 23:27)

The action (map:act) is a level (it can contain its own parameters) so
you have to use {../searchParams} instead of {searchParam} when you're
in your <map:act>

Please, search in the mailing your problem before sending an email...

Loic