cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Bert Van Kets" <b...@vankets.com>
Subject Re: building Collection from JDO problems
Date Sun, 22 Feb 2004 09:25:16 GMT
> AFAIK, the problem is that you need to JDO "enhance" your classes. See the
> build.xml that Druid did for you. Also remeber you need to use jdo 1.01
> NOT jdo 1.00

OK, more reading to do. I haven't touched Druid yet (I think). I'll try that
today.
I am using 1.01. I read that on the JDOand OJB Wiki page.

Does the problem with object identities mean that OJB is not the right way
to go when building forms that display editable lists? If that is that case
I lost quite a lot of time just trying to find an quicker way to build web
forms.
What are the limitiations of OJB exactly?
Plese keep in mind that all of this is VERY new to me.

Regards,

Bert