cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jorg Heymans ...@domek.be>
Subject Re: allowing non-dynamic downloads.
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2004 16:29:19 GMT
the Serializer has a method getMimeType(), this method is called during
pipeline setup IIRC so there is no way of setting it dynamically
afterwards (if anyone says it is please let me know!).

If your files have the correct extension then it is likely that the
browser will do the right thing when you open it, however not guaranteed.

it would be nice if you could do something like

<map:match pattern="downloads/*.*">
    <map:generate src="downloads/*.*"/>
    <map:serialize type="{2}" />
</map:match>

Maybe create a generic serializer with mimetype application/octet-stream?

HTH
Jorg