cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jorg Heymans ...@domek.be>
Subject Re: catalog entities
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2004 14:41:06 GMT
<snapped>

> Well you cannot go around deleting stuff and copying
> other stuff and then expect the poor thing to still work.
True, this was actually about 10 months ago, where I got the 2.0.4
distro and had no clue what was "core" and what were examples i didn't
need. There was a wiki entry back then explaining how to create a
streamlined 2.0.4 build.

> I suggest that you get a fresh 2.0.4 distribution,
> get that running, then see what differences there are
> with your version.
yup that's what i did (actually 2.0.5 dev), and all is fine again. DTD's
are resolving locally with the catalogmanager now. (and my SVG are
generated *much* faster, it matches almost the speed of batik-squiggle now)

Thanks for your help.
Jorg