cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jorg Heymans ...@domek.be>
Subject Re: catalog entities
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2004 11:44:06 GMT
Hi,

I am running cocoon 2.0.4 and have some problems with entity resolving
as well.

1) i copied the resources/entities in the cocoon webapp dir (was not
there, or maybe i deleted it long time ago)
2) i have nothing referencing the entity resolver in cocoon.xconf so I
added
   <entity-resolver
class="org.apache.cocoon.components.resolver.ResolverImpl"
logger="core.resolver">
    <parameter name="catalog" value="/resources/entities/catalog"/>
    <parameter name="verbosity" value="1"/>
   </entity-resolver>

I then get an error message
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/xml/resolver/tools/CatalogResolver

So I copied the resolver-20021114.jar from 2.0.5 dev but then i got
java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError at
org.apache.cocoon.components.resolver.ResolverImpl.parameterize(ResolverImpl.java:133)

Comparing 2.0.4 against 2.0.5 dev i copied in the newer
excalibur-xmlutil-20030306.jar.

Then i got
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/avalon/excalibur/xml/Parser
(this class was actually in the excalibur-xmlutil-20020820.jar)

!! NASTY !!

Any hints?
Jorg