cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jorg Heymans ...@domek.be>
Subject Re: Strange content delivery behavior
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2004 09:13:18 GMT
Hi Dan,

It would be great if you could narrow this down a bit.

How i would go progress here
- Setup a simple pipeline with a few of your common matchers
- Get an md5 sum of the expected output bytes for each of those matchers
- high-load the pipeline with jmeter or perl or something and compare
each output with the expected md5hex.

This will give you an idea when exactly it starts happening, if there is
any consistency, particular messages in the logs when it happens etc etc

HTH
Jorg