cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jorg Heymans ...@domek.be>
Subject Re: cache problem
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2004 20:35:43 GMT

Dan wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm having a cache-related problem but I don't know how to diagnose it.
> What is happening is that for a few (not all) of my requests, cocoon
> returns the wrong file. For example, my sitemap entry is:
>
> <map:match pattern="docs/*_main.html">
>    <map:generate src="xml/{1}.xml"/>
>    <map:transform src="stylesheets/main.xsl"/>
>    <map:serialize/>
> </map:match>
>
> <map:match pattern="docs/*_main.html">
>    <map:generate src="xml/{1}.xml"/>
>    <map:transform src="stylesheets/contacts.xsl"/>
>    <map:serialize/>
> </map:match>

I don't understand.
1) If a request is cached then none of your pipeline components get
executed at all
2) Given above sitemap fragment (in that order), no request can reach
the second pipeline because you're matching on the same pattern
docs/*_main.html.
3) Are you sure you're getting back the data you think you're getting
back? Try adding debug views so you can verify each step in the pipeline.

Is upgrading to 2.0.4 an option? Try searching nagoya.apache.org for
open/solved bugs in the cocoon 2.0 branch, maybe it has come up before.

Regards
Jorg