cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jorg Heymans ...@domek.be>
Subject Re: problem with caching aggregated src
Date Sat, 03 Jan 2004 21:08:41 GMT
Doesn't the lastmodified check on the directory cover all this?

1) Validity stores the src directory last modified attribute + number of
files that were added to the generator
2) Validity is invalidated if any of the above changes. There is no
iterating over (potentially long) filesets to compare attributes.

Both solutions are ok, but this one is simpler and more efficient.

wdyt?

Jorg