cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jorg Heymans ...@domek.be>
Subject Re: problem with caching aggregated src
Date Sat, 03 Jan 2004 17:46:32 GMT
I had a look at this. Joerg's observation is correct.

There is an easy way around IMHO :
Check the "lastmodified" attribute of the directory instead of each
individual file.

Adding or removing files in a directory updates the lastmodified
timestamp of this directory (at least on windows). If someone can check
this behaviour on linux/macosX (don't have axx to a linux box until
wednesday) then i'ld be happy to provide a patch.

rgds
Jorg