cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Markus Heussen" <heus...@rheinland-online.com>
Subject [portal] Portat engine JSR-168 support and beta release
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2004 11:03:55 GMT
Hi!

We need to know when apache cocoon releases a beta release of its portal
engine which supports the JSR portlet specification standard? We have to
develope a portal for a german insurance company.

>>From cocoons homepage: "The current state of this engine is alpha which
means that the engine can still change in every aspect".

So alpha means changes without notice and no backwards compatibility. This
is probably a problem for our developement.

Also we would like to know if there are bigger german or europe companies
that presently uses the portal framework or the portal engine for high
loaded portals.

Thanks for your comments!

Regards, Markus