cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "depub2" <dep...@mxsi.com>
Subject Action to move/copy file from temporary upload directory.
Date Mon, 12 Jan 2004 22:55:14 GMT
I am trying to use the upload feature in Cocoon. I
understand the default upload mechanism which uploads to a
temporary directory and requires the file to be copied or
moved before the request ends. I can get a file to upload to
the temporary directory.

THE QUESTION IS: How do I move/copy the file without
dropping into some custom java code or xsp? Isn't there a
cocoon action like "copy-file"? Do I really have to drop all
the way down to custom java/xsp to do something simple like
move a file?

Thanks so much!!

David