cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Steve Schwarz" <saschw...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Action to move/copy file from temporary upload directory.
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2004 04:08:46 GMT
Hi David,
You don't have to go to "custom". There have been a number of posts about
file uploading (also on wiki) so you can just plug someone else's an action
or XSP into your sitemap without cutting any new code. So you just have to
choose which "copy-file" action's/XSP features you need/want and use the
appropriate (for you) implementation.

I think there hasn't been a default implementation because most uploads are
post processed in some way before they are persisted. In those cases the
developer might put all the post processing into a single cusom
action/XSP(?).

HTH,
Steve