cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: Cocoon portal questions
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2004 07:47:32 GMT
Yes, Cocoon will be using Pluto as the container. I'm currently in the
process of integrating Pluto, but it's a lot of work as both use a different
"component model" (Cocoon uses Avalon, Pluto a lot of Factory patterns).
If nothing is preventing me from doing so, I hope to have the integration
nicely running by the end of next week. As soon as I have something running
more smoothly then currently, I will commit it into the cvs.

Carsten