cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Tommy Smith" <jeff0...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Cocoon + postgreSQL
Date Sun, 04 Jan 2004 10:37:07 GMT
Hi,

If you have managed to return a resultset back to Cocoon, I would be very
glad to see your solution!

I have tried without much success to return a a resultset back from an
Oracle stored procedure (both function & procedure). PostgreSQL is very
similar to Oracle in many respects so there may be some common ground on how
you invoke it from Cocoon.

I have used XSP, but will now try the SQLTransformer when I get back to
work.

However, if you have a little sample code that you wouldn't mind making
available that would be great!

Thanks in advance.