cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Jian Dai" <jack2...@comcast.net>
Subject RE: Ask help for "Cinclude" implement
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2004 13:46:26 GMT
Hi, Joery:

1. There is no error message. The system just treated them as normal xml
tag.
In my example,
	xmlns:cinclude="http://apache.org/cocoon/include/1.0">

>>  <cinclude:src>XMLURI</cinclude:src>
>>  <cinclude:parameters>
>>    <cinclude:parameter>
>>      <cinclude:name>paraone</cinclude:name>
>>      <cinclude:value>ValueforParaOne</include:value>
>>    </cinclude:parameter>
>>  </cinclude:parameters>
>></cinclude:includexml>

I would get a string like "XMLURL paraone ValueforParaOne". Just like I
simply
put <template:value-of> there.

2. I use Cocoon 2.0.3. I have checked the source codes for cinclude
transformer under
my version. It does have those attributes.

3. I did use <cinclude:src> in my code. Sorry for the mistype here

Here is a clue from that document. It said "this is currently not supported
by the caching cinclude transformer". Do you know the difference between
"caching" and "not caching"
cinclude transformer and how to change them?

Thanks a lot.

Jack