cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Morley Howell" <morle...@cogeco.ca>
Subject RE: Ask help for "Cinclude" implement
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2004 14:20:27 GMT
Jian,

The output you're getting doesn't make any sense to me. Are you reading this
output from within a browser? Sometimes browsers don't recognize that
they're receiving XML, and do strange things when displaying it. Try viewing
the source of the output from within the browser. For example in IE, you can
right-click on the page and select 'View Source'.

It might also help if you were to post the fragment of your pipeline that is
doing this work.

Morley