cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Hugo Burm" <hu...@xs4all.nl>
Subject RE: Getting the current working directory
Date Tue, 06 Jan 2004 19:33:21 GMT
Jan,

I don't know the details of your configuration, but what is the RealPath
input module returning?
As a test, try one of the samples:
http://localhost:8080/cocoon/samples/modules/realpath.xsp (modify for your
environment)

And what do you exaclty mean with: "but Java (embedded in a XSP page)
recognizes only c:\cocoon-2.1-2.". Recognizes from what input?

Hugo