cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Brian McCallister <mccallis...@forthillcompany.com>
Subject Re: books on cocoon
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2004 15:00:31 GMT
FWIW, I don't know of any Cocoon books that reflect current recommended
Cocoon practices. At ApacheCon I had the big purple Sams book
recommended, but I happen to have it, and wish I didn't as it is
basically how-to-do-things-in-xsp-that-shouldn-'t-be-done-in-xsp =)

I have found that, by far, the online Cocoon docs far surpass any
available books. The wiki is good as well, but it suffers from
wiki-now.

As for transforms, the Wrox XSLT reference was recommended here by
several people. I have the Ken Holman's /Definitive XSLT and XPath/ and
it has been able to answer all of my questions.

-Brian