cocoon-users mailing list archives

From H.vanderLin...@MI.unimaas.nl
Subject [Woody] problem with <wt:continuation-id/>
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2004 21:40:18 GMT
Hi,

I have a problem with the use of the continuation id.

When I put it in the form-template action="#{$continuation/id}.cont" and in
the sitemap as
<map:match pattern="*.cont">  it works, but leaves a hideous URL.

Someone on this list suggested to use <wt:continuation-id/> and
<map:match type="request-parameter" name="continuation-id">
   <map:call continuation="{1}">
</map:match>

When this pipeline is in the top of the sitemap, it works for the first
time, but after that, since the request-parameter is still present it is an
endless loop.
When this pipeline is in the bottom of the sitemap, it never works, because
the URL matches first to another pipeline.

So I put a cocoon.request.removeAttribute("continuation-id") in the
flowscript just before the last cocoon.sendpage, but this only results in a
NullPointerException, since getParameterValue return null for non-existent
parameters.

Who has any idea how to solve this?

Bye, Helma