cocoon-users mailing list archives

From H.vanderLin...@MI.unimaas.nl
Subject RE: role-based access to pages and parts of pages - ideas?
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2004 18:40:44 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for the idea, but I don't think a portal is really what I need. I
will look at how it's handled there. My application is a medical application
where you first select a patient and then enter/retrieve information for
that patient in views based on the current paper-based forms. I think
introducing a portal now will make everything too confusing for the users.

Bye, Helma