cocoon-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From H.vanderLin...@MI.unimaas.nl
Subject RE: Sudden difference in interpretation of #160 - update
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2004 09:22:07 GMT
Hello,

sorry for overlooking your post.

> I use Tomcat 4.1.29 and I don't have this kind of problems. I 
> think the
> problem is how the files are encodded. As I stated before it 

Ok. I did a quick test myself by running my webapp using the Cocoon jetty
setup and the problem remained.

> is not enough
> to write an encoding attribute to tell your editor what encoding use.

I know, but I don't know how to verify what you mean by file encoding. I
mainly use a programming editor (MultiEdit) or XMLSpy to edit my files. All
of my files are plain XML (no special characters like  ). Only in the
final XML2xHTML.xsl files I introduce some   characters. 

Just tested: I remove all   and such strings and replaced them by
  strings to remove some of the confusion. Still the same result. :-(

Bye, Helma

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@cocoon.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@cocoon.apache.org


Mime
View raw message