cocoon-users mailing list archives

From H.vanderLin...@MI.unimaas.nl
Subject RE: [cocoon forms] Javascript error
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2004 20:26:54 GMT
Hi,

Just a wild guess but could it be that it's trying to access the
CalendarPopup.js file and cannot find it? I came across this error when a
page was loaded which had passed through the woody-sample-styling.xsl file
and it couldn't find the Calendarpopup.js where it was expected.
Other error I came across: I added an action to my form that was not related
to any sitemap pattern.

Bye, Helma