cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "JD Daniels" ...@datatrio.com>
Subject RE: Flow Redirect The auth-fw with cocoon:/ Not working
Date Sat, 31 Jan 2004 13:51:52 GMT
You aren't late.. it still doesn't work :)

changing <authentication uri="cocoon://auth/authUser.xsp"/>

<authentication uri="cocoon:raw:///auth/authUser.xsp"/>
throws:
java.lang.RuntimeException: The current URI (/auth/authUser.xsp) doesn't
start with given prefix (auth)
(which confuses me)

but

<authentication uri="cocoon://auth/authUser.xsp"/>

Throws no errors.. and authenticates me. I just see no page serialized out.

The auth-fw seems to be working fine. I just don't get sent to right page
when:

1.) A successful login occurs
2.) An already authenticated user tries to login again

JD