cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Tsui, Alban" <Alban.T...@COGNOS.com>
Subject xsp to generate html tag containing html tag?
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2004 10:32:14 GMT
Hi

I have a xsp for generating html page. In the xsp page there is some java
processing calling some external call to fetch a piece of xhtml and I want
to directly output this from my xsp. However, xsp has to contain a root tag
and currently I am having something like:

<xsp:logic>
	.... java processing etc.

	// dom document
	Document result = ....

</xsp:logic>
<xsp:expr>result</xsp:expr>

but the Document result contains the root tag <html> already ... so ending
up with 2 html tags - one containing the other one. How should I proceed
from here (efficiently)?

A.T.