cocoon-users mailing list archives

From d..@sdcgrp.com
Subject Woody with i18n
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2004 09:29:24 GMT
Hi all,

i am starting working on woody and i18n!
i can not transform from en to fr and vice versa!
if i declared in sitemap

<map:transform type="i18n">
  <map:parameter name="locale" value="fr_FR"/>
</map:transform>

then all my pages will be in FR although i change page?locale="en-US"

and if i declared in sitemap

<map:transform type="i18n">
  <map:parameter name="locale" value="en_US"/>
</map:transform>

then all my pages will be in en although i change page?locale="fr-FR"

please show me how to solve this?? thanks a lot

and in my flow script (i got in the cocoon example):

    var localeParam = cocoon.request.get("locale");

how can i debug to see the localeParam??
why cant i use the "alert " function of javascript??

thanks a lot