cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Corin Moss" <Corin.M...@tvnz.co.nz>
Subject Calling an XSP generated class from XSLT
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2004 04:00:41 GMT
Hi All,

I have an interesting request for everyone to consider: I need invoke an
XSP class from within an XSLT document (via use of the Xalan java
extension functionality.)  I'd ideally like to invoke this as a
generator, so I can make use of the pooling / caching capability of the
XSP (which has been turned into a generator.)  Does anyone have any
ideas about how to do it?  I've often called Java classes from within
XSP, but making a direct reference to this class is not working.  The
class appears to be instantiated, but I'm not sure how to go about
getting the output of the generator.

I guess I need to serialise it internally somehow.....

Thanks,

Corin

Corin Moss
Lead Developer