cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Mark Lundquist ...@wrinkledog.com>
Subject Need help w/ entity catalog
Date Sun, 04 Jan 2004 01:39:00 GMT
Hello,

I have the following in a stylesheet:

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<!DOCTYPE xsl:stylesheet [
  <!ENTITY % ISOnum PUBLIC
    "ISO 8879:1986//ENTITIES Numeric and Special Graphic//EN//XML"
    "ISOnum.pen">
  %ISOnum;
]>

Cocoon displays an error page reporting a Null Pointer Exception, but
when I look at the error.log, I see FileNotFoundException being thrown
when org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLEntityManager.setupCurrentEntity tries
to open "ISOnum.pen" in the directory containing the stylesheet!

I don't understand what I'm missing... the "catalog-demo" included in
Cocoon (2.1.3) works just fine — in fact, the DTD above is identical to
that in catalog-demo/style.xsl, but I don't see why it's working for
the demo and not for me!

I'd be most grateful for any help!
~mark