cocoon-users mailing list archives

From beyaRecords - The home Urban music <...@beya-records.com>
Subject Re: null pointer error
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2004 19:49:26 GMT
As requested, here is the relevant stack trace:

java.lang.NullPointerException
         at
org.apache.cocoon.acting.AbstractValidatorAction.validateSetOfParameters
(AbstractValidatorAction.java:1022)
         at
org.apache.cocoon.acting.AbstractValidatorAction.act(AbstractValidatorAc
tion.java:285)
         at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.ActTypeNode.invoke(Ac
tTypeNode.java:152)
         at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.
invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:84)
         at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PreparableMatchNode.i
nvoke(PreparableMatchNode.java:164)
         at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.
invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:108)
         at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelineNode.invoke(P
ipelineNode.java:163)
         at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.
invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:108)
         at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelinesNode.invoke(
PipelinesNode.java:152)
         at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.TreeProcessor.process(TreePro
cessor.java:354)
         at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.TreeProcessor.process(TreePro
cessor.java:307)
         at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.MountNode.invoke(Moun
tNode.java:133)
[...]
org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet.service(CocoonServlet.java:
1112)
         at
tionFilterChain.java:247)
         at
erChain.java:193)
         at
e.java:256)
         at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.i
nvokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)
         at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:
480)
         at
         at
e.java:191)
         at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.i
nvokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)
         at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:
480)
         at
         at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.invoke(StandardContext.java:
2415)
         at
:180)
         at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.i
nvokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)
         at
org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorDispatcherValve.invoke(ErrorDispatcherVa
lve.java:171)
         at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.i
nvokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:641)
         at
:172)
         at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.i
nvokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:641)
         at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:
480)
         at
         at
java:174)
         at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.i
nvokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)
         at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:
480)
         at
         at
org.apache.coyote.tomcat4.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:223)
         at
org.apache.jk.server.JkCoyoteHandler.invoke(JkCoyoteHandler.java:261)
         at
org.apache.jk.common.HandlerRequest.invoke(HandlerRequest.java:360)
         at
org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket.invoke(ChannelSocket.java:604)
         at
org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket.processConnection(ChannelSocket.java:
562)
         at
org.apache.jk.common.SocketConnection.runIt(ChannelSocket.java:679)
         at
.java:619)
         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:554)