cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Stephen Winnall <st...@winnall.ch>
Subject Re: Sitemap viewer, using the sitemap in a creative way - educati onal context
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2004 12:29:55 GMT
I've been thinking about the sitemap editor/viewer thing. There is a
graphics
framework called GEF which is used for ArgoUML and Poseidon (UML
diagrams). I
have also discovered an XML schema driven editor called XAmple (see
http://www.felixgolubov.com/XMLEditor/). Now imagine you could marry
GEF and
XAmple or Pollo: then you would have a graphic sitemap editor. Using
XAmple
would presuppose the existence of an XML schema for the sitemap, of
course,
but would give you a generic editor which could be used for other
schemas too.

Does sunbow do anything like this?

It would make sense to use Stefano's graphical notation for the
pipelines, but
what about the rest of the sitemap?

Steve