cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Carmona Perez, David" <DPerez...@fcc.es>
Subject RE: Jetty and XSLT with document()
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2004 14:02:27 GMT
As a workaround to the problem, why don't try to use another protocol like:
  context:/myPath/myFile.xml or cocoon:/url
?
--------
David

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Jan Hoskens [mailto:jh@schaubroeck.be]
Enviado el: lunes, 05 de enero de 2004 14:53
Para: users@cocoon.apache.org
Asunto: Jetty and XSLT with document()

Hi,

I'm using a stylesheet with a variable that contains a nodeset variable:

<xsl:variable name="Lookup" select="document('../resources/Lookup.xml')/Lookup"/>

The path in the document() function is relative and does work under Tomcat.
If I switch to jetty, an exception occurs when I want to use the variable as a nodeset:

<xsl:if test="$Lookup/Item">

FATAL_E (2004-01-05) 13:48.36:637   [core.xslt-processor] (/cocoontest/index.html) PoolThread-4/TraxErrorHandler:
Error in TraxTransformer: file:/d:/cocoontest/stylesheets/wdc2html.xsl; Line 101; Column 54;

; SystemID: file:/d:/cocoontest/stylesheets/wdc2html.xsl; Line#: 101; Column#: 54
javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: java.lang.ClassCastException

It seems that under Jetty, the variable does not contain the xml document at all and gives
an exception because the test expects a nodeset but does not receive one?

Why doesn't Jetty give me the document as Tomcat does??
Or is it wrong to use paths relative to the xsl document in the xsl itself?

Thankzz,

Jan