cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Brian McCallister <mccallis...@forthillcompany.com>
Subject Re: Woody & Flow Events
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2004 04:45:34 GMT
To follow, up, i have had no success using the location attribute in
the form:

<wt:form-template action=""
location="getAttribute($session,'clockout-form')"> (action blanked to
remove continuation for testing)

and setting the form in the session from flow as:

cocoon.session.setAttribute("clockout-form", new
Form("forms/timeTrackerClockOut.xml"));

Or variations thereupon. I have confirmed that the form is set, but the
particular error with the above code is:

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to execute pipeline.:
org.xml.sax.SAXException: Object returned by expression
"getAttribute($session,'clockout-form')" is not a Woody Form.

Help?

-Brian