cocoon-users mailing list archives

From beyaNet Consultancy <beya...@ntlworld.com>
Subject Re: missing jar file/s
Date Fri, 16 Jan 2004 20:29:00 GMT
Hi,
thanks for helping me so quickly. I am still getting the following
errors:

Build Starting.......
--------------------------
now compiling java doc...
/Library/Tomcat/webapps/cocoon/web-inf/lib/avalon-excalibur-vm12
-20020705.jar:/Library/Tomcat/webapps/cocoon/web-inf/lib/avalon-
framework-4.1.4.jar:/Library/Tomcat/webapps/cocoon/web-inf/lib/cocoon
-2.1.3.jar:/Library/Tomcat/webapps/cocoon/web-inf/lib/logkit-1.2.jar:/
Library/Tomcat/webapps/cocoon/web-inf/lib/excalibur-datasource
-1.1.1.jar
GetUserDetail.java:4: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : class ServiceException
location: package component
import org.apache.avalon.framework.component.ServiceException;
                                              ^
GetUserDetail.java:5: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : class ServiceManager
location: package component
import org.apache.avalon.framework.component.ServiceManager;
                                              ^
GetUserDetail.java:6: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : class ServiceSelector
location: package component
import org.apache.avalon.framework.component.ServiceSelector;
                                              ^
GetUserDetail.java:30: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : class ComponentSelector
location: class test.GetUserDetail
         protected ComponentSelector dbselector;
                   ^
GetUserDetail.java:31: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : class ComponentManager
location: class test.GetUserDetail
         protected ComponentManager manager;
                   ^
GetUserDetail.java:33: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : class ComponentManager
location: class test.GetUserDetail
         public void compose(ComponentManager manager) throws
ComponentException
                             ^
GetUserDetail.java:33: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : class ComponentException
location: class test.GetUserDetail
         public void compose(ComponentManager manager) throws
ComponentException
                                                              ^
GetUserDetail.java:39: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : class ComponentException
location: class test.GetUserDetail
         protected final DataSourceComponent getDataSource(String pool)
throws ComponentException

       ^
GetUserDetail.java:35: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : class ComponentSelector
location: class test.GetUserDetail
                 this.dbselector = (ComponentSelector)
                                    ^