cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Oguz Kologlu" <oguz.kolo...@tias.com.au>
Subject form submit target
Date Sun, 18 Jan 2004 04:58:01 GMT
Hi all,

I'm trying to build a pseudo popup using woody/flow/jxtemplategenerator.

The way I'm doing this is to to submit a form to a "_new" target:

So the flow should be something like:
Step 1: Begin edit (continuation gets generated)
Step 2: Submit to _new target ( new window is opened with results of submit )
Step 3: Submit to back to parent..

the form looks something like:

<wt:form-template action="mypage-#{$continuation/id}.continue" method="POST" target="_new">
</wt:form>

Step 1 works fine continuation is generated (and submits fine if the target is self)
Step 2 works in that it opens a new window however the continuation does not err.. continue.

Instead the original form form is just redisplayed and the continuation does not get executed.

Is this what should happen (ie the original form displayed ) or is it a problem the continuation?
Any ideas?

Thanks,
Oz