cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Johannes Alming Daleng <dal...@stud.ntnu.no>
Subject Licensing options on cocoon extensions
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2004 23:13:11 GMT
Hi

Pardon me if this is not the right forum for my question.

As part of a school project I have developed an extension to Cocoon
that wraps a circuit simulator in a cocoon pipeline. I have subclassed
some of cocoons abstact classes to do this. I'm currently thinking of
opensourcing the system, but not being to familiar with opensource
licenses and the Apache License I am not sure what licensing
possibillities I have. I would be happy if sombody could give me some
poniters on this.

regards
Johannes
Electronics student and Cocoon fan