cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Remmerie Bart <Bart.Remme...@elia.be>
Subject RE: How to build a flexible menu system - example anyone?
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2004 16:47:21 GMT
Maybe you should check out the bonebreaker-bicycles example (about creating
a navigation menu: simple & straightforward)

http://www.cocooncenter.org/articles/navigation.html

Bart

-----Original Message-----
From: pfennig63-cocoonusers@yahoo.com
[mailto:pfennig63-cocoonusers@yahoo.com]
Sent: dinsdag 20 januari 2004 17:13
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: How to build a flexible menu system - example anyone?

Hi fellow Cocoon users,
I concider myself still a novice with Cocoon, but I love it already.

Here is my desire: I'd like to build a flexible menu system into my
generated websites. It should be simple but flexible. I tried to
backport the Forrest Menu system, but got stuck with technical issues
(see earlier post).

Can anyone point me to an example of a flexible menu system implemented
in Cocoon. Example or Demo for a start is fine.

Thanks a million
K<o>

=====
KajKandler@Yahoo.com

Conficio -  www.conficio.com
P.O.Box 1062,  Melrose,  MA 02176
Tel: +1 (781) 632 5773

This message and its attachments may contain confidential information protected by intellectual
property rights or other rights & is strictly for the exclusive use of the intended recipient.
It is strictly prohibited to copy, alter or disclose this message or its contents to any other
person without Elia's prior consent. If you are not the intended recipient of this message,
please inform the person who sent it and delete the message from your system. Elia is not
liable for any direct or indirect damage arising from errors, inaccuracies or any loss in
the message, from unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of it or as a result
of any virus being passed on. This message does not constitute any commitment from Elia except
when expressly otherwise agreed between the intended recipient and Elia.

U vindt de Nederlandse versie van deze disclaimer op onze internetsite  www.elia.be

Vous pouvez découvrir la version française de ce disclaimer sur notre site internet www.elia.be