cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Davide <dagar...@aliceposta.it>
Subject getting request parameters in the sitemap
Date Fri, 02 Jan 2004 09:44:55 GMT
Hi, I have a problem...

I'm building something like a portal where i have a header generated by
cocoon and a body where i can have any xhtml page in the web...

I did it with cinclude aggregation but i had some "style" problems because
when the web page had a css changed also the style of the header. So i want
to use frames....

to retreive the web page i think to use the ws proxy generator; i need this
because i want also to apply transformation on if; my pipeline for wsproxy is:

<map:match pattern="body">
	<map:act type="auth-protect">
		<map:parameter name="handler" value="navigation"/>

		<map:generate type="proxy" label="xml" src="????????"/>
	</map:act>
</map:match>

i call it with a "link" param containing the url, for example:
body?link=www.site.org
My problem is how to use the value of the link param as value for the src
param of the wsproxy generator?

Best Regards, Davide