cocoon-users mailing list archives

From beyaNet Consultancy <beya...@ntlworld.com>
Subject Re: Cocoon -Hibernate problems part 2
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2004 10:42:16 GMT
further to my original posts, the source of the material i used was
from a tutorial situated at :
http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?
page=UsingHibernateToMakeYourJavaBeansPersistent

If anyone has the time, could you take a look at this for me and see
whether you get the same results. As stated before, I manage to pull
information from the class but nothing is being written to my
postgresql table.

thanks in advance

Andrew