cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Lionel Crine <cr...@4dconcept.fr>
Subject Re: SAXException path ?
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2004 12:47:07 GMT
At 00:43 15/01/2004 +0100, you wrote:
>On 14.01.2004 19:28, Lionel Crine wrote:
>
>>Hi,
>>I wrote a generator which catch the SAXException
>>and a SAX transfomer
>>If i send a not well formed document from the SAX Transformer, the
>>Generator catch it.
>
>A document from the transformer to the generator?? Can you explain a bit
>more what exactly is your problem and when it occurs?

What i meant is that the transformer send a SAXException, and then the
Stream4Dgenerator catch it. It's weird.

>>      <map:match pattern="setmodule">
>>         <map:generate type="Stream4DGenerator">
>>           <map:parameter name="form-name" value="moduleXml" />
>>         </map:generate>
>>            <map:transform type="template2"/> --> SAX Transformer
>>         <map:transform type="record"> --> DOM Transformer
>>           <map:parameter name="docname"
>>           value="{session-attr:CONSIGNATION_MODULE_ID}" />
>>         </map:transform>
>>            <map:serialize type="xml" />
>>
>>BUT  if the I remove the transformer "record", the document is displayed
>>in the browser.
>
>It could be that the transformation from SAX to DOM has a look onto the
>correctness of the SAX events.

By the way, where does a SAXException is thrown when a SAX transformer
throws one ?

>>Is it a random situation ?
>
>I don't think so :)
>
>Joerg

Lionel CRINE
Ingénieur Systèmes documentaires
Société : 4DConcept
22 rue Etienne de Jouy 78353 JOUY EN JOSAS
Tel : 01.34.58.70.70 Fax : 01.39.58.70.70